The landing page is the place where a visitor’s lands after clicking on the link to your website or by performing any action on your website. It’s usually a fixed page that is different from your homepage in modern web systems. Landing page must serve a purpose or strong message. In other words, we can say that it’s the page on which visitors converts into customer.
Why Use Landing Pages?
Right after you create your brand-new website that is ready to be flooded with customers, the next step will be the landing pages as they can help you drag customers and maintain a good sale for your brand. Consider landing page as a front face of your brand. A good landing page can help drive more traffic and sales, and a good output from PPC campaign.
Top 4 Types of Ecommerce Landing Pages:
It’s not just about creating a landing page; is about choosing the right purpose depending on the different needs of your services and the customer you are directing. Does that mean that not all landing pages are designed to provide visitors with information about what your business is about but also how to target visitors / customers?
That means that creating a first-time visitor land on page is different from making it into users who have become customers. From increasing product awareness to convincing customers to buy more, each landing page is designed with a focus on a different purpose.
Get Ecommerce Website Development Service
Top of The Funnel:
The Top Funnel page is just like a first introduction of your website/brand/business to the new visitors. Top of the funnel pages are specially designed for the audience that are unaware of the website or brand yet. Top Funnel page can have the following main points.
- Mission, Vision, or story of your brand
- What problems you solve with your products and services
- Public reviews about your brand
Mid-Funnel pages are designed for visitors who are interested or who are interested in your business but have not changed. Sometimes they even buy from you but still, they feel confused about buying more. Such visitors need more conviction, and the landing page can have it
- Content is reduced to highly specific products with attractive titles.
- Positive feedback from satisfied customers who are already using that particular product or service
- Limited Edition products to create a sense of urgency that evokes immediate actions
- Call to action (CTA) like “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart” button to make the purchase decision faster and easier.
Get Best Graphics Designs for your Brand
The bottom-funnel pages are designed for sale, convincing customers who have added products to the cart but for some reason are hesitant to buy. Such customers are convinced to buy by offering additional benefits. So the content on this page is rotating
- Other related items to buy together
- Cart discount
- Bulk offers
Retaining new customers is just as important as attracting new customers. This page is designed to keep old customers loyal to you and keep them coming back. This page should not worry about providing details of your business as it treats people who are customers and who know about your business. So this page can be
- Loyalty Motivations (Points, stars, or purchase gifts)
- Check out the upcoming products
- Early access rights to special deals or sales
- Related product pages take into account previous purchases
- Customer transfer opportunities
Although designing a landing page may seem time-consuming, it is also one of the most important steps in a successful business.